- Share US
Get 50% Discount
On Kayaking Booking
Kayaking From Greystones Along The North Wicklow Coastline
Please join us for a fun afternoon Kayaking from Greystones Harbour out along the North Wicklow Coastline. We will see plenty of seabirds like cormorants, seagulls and hopefully some Seals too. Greystones was originally a very old fishing village but in more recent years has become more a sailing harbour with visiting Yachts mooring there while visiting the east coast of Ireland. The village itself is well known for its coffee shops and restaurants including The Famous Happy Pear vegan restaurant.
- 120€ fee
- swim wear (to put on under the wetsuit)
- sports wear and trainers
- change of clothes
- bottle of water
- all the equipment and sit on top kayaks, life jackets
- wetsuit 3mm, spay top, water boots 3mm, gloves 3mm
- full safety instruction, instructors all the time during the trip
- we will make your pictures, you can download them after the session any time for free
- changing facilities
- place to keep your belongings
- free water, tea, coffee and snacks
For this Kayaking trip to go ahead there must be at least a group of 8 people. – If we have to cancel due to bad weather conditions I will let you know within 48 hours so keep an eye on the event page. – If the trip is cancelled we will reschedule for the next available trip or we will refund your the deposit. If you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me here or at +353 (0) 858 313 400 Alex.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.