Refund and Returns Policy
Our Refund and Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Customers may cancel their kayak trip booking at any time, subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations made 30 days or more before the scheduled trip date will be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the scheduled trip date will be subject to a cancellation fee of X amount of the total booking cost.
- Same-day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the cancellation request is received.
- Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original booking.
- We understand that unexpected events can occur, and customers may need to reschedule their kayak trip. We allow one complimentary rescheduling per booking, provided that it is requested 30 days before the original trip date.
- In the event that we need to cancel a trip due to inclement weather or other safety concerns, customers will receive a full refund or the option to reschedule their trip at no additional cost.
Minimum Participants Requirement:
- Some kayak trips may have a minimum participant requirement. In the event that this requirement is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the trip. Customers will be notified as early as possible and provided with a full refund or the option to reschedule.
Please note that these policies are subject to change and may vary depending on the specific kayak trip or package booked. Customers are encouraged to review the cancellation and refund terms displayed during the booking process for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
At Time-Off.ie, we are committed to providing you with a memorable and safe kayak adventure. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to serving you soon.