- Share US
Get 50% Discount
On Kayaking Booking
Sea Kayaking to Baily Lighthouse – Howth
We kayak along the coastline from Beach North towards the Lighthouse. We pass a Martello tower, one of many built along the coast of Ireland. These towers were built during the 19th century as coastal Forts. On this trip we see some of sea birds like cormorants, sea gulls and hopefully some seals. We kayak out to a point where we can see the Baily lighthouse.
We stop on a small beach area in the base of the cliffs for some refreshments. We do take some photos during the trip which we will upload to the event page after the trip.
This kayaking session is suitable for the beginners, but all of you have to be 18 years of age and over and must know how to swim.
- 120€ fee
- swim wear (to put on under the wetsuit)
- sports wear and trainers
- change of clothes
- bottle of water
- all the equipment and sit on top kayaks, life jackets
- wetsuit 3mm, spay top, water boots 3mm, gloves 3mm
- full safety instruction, instructors all the time during the trip
- we will make your pictures, you can download them after the session any time for free
- changing facilities
- place to keep your belongings
- free water, tea, coffee and snacks
For this Kayaking trip to go ahead there must be at least a group of 8 people. – If we have to cancel due to bad weather conditions I will let you know within 48 hours so keep an eye on the event page. – If the trip is cancelled we will reschedule for the next available trip or we will refund your the deposit. If you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me here or at +353 (0) 858 313 400 Alex.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.